iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Message for Serg

Started by Den Socling, May 31, 2016, 12:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

Hi Serg,

This gentleman named Ash Patel is from Kenya. Our system won't handle his application so I tried to send him to you. Somehow, Gmail lost your address and when I go to your website, I can't find an English translation. According to your profile, you're still check in here. So here you are. Good luck.
ash.patel@g-t-i.co.ke
Den

serg

Den, hello!
Thanks for the nice review!
You know that I have a problem with English.
I received an email from Kenya, my friend translated the text, and I posted a response in Kenya.
Den. The time has come to make a super vacuum drying chamber!
This is not an experiment, your and my practice.
A copy of the letter you send to the personal address.
  e-mail:
vacinfo@mail.ru
vacinfo@yandex.ru
Serg

Den Socling

Hi Serg,

You have the best vacuum kilns using your technology and I believe we have the best vacuum kilns using our technology. If we were together, we would have the strongest vacuum kiln company on earth. However, I don't want to do that again. I like our little family business building a couple kilns at a time.

I will email you.

Den

serg

Den Hello!
My business as a family. Global business work young people.
My opinion forum members want to have a little versatile vacuum drying. Combined vacuum drying technology will all, without exception, of wood + heat treatment was performed.
Many logs amazed by bark beetle, high T c = 175 C kills the insects, the tree gets a second life!
In our country, there is no science of drying wood, eliminated.
Den. It will be a mistake if we do not leave the generation of their achievements. I am sure about that.
I'm doing an experiment of 3 years for the biological stability and destroy the bark beetle. Result on video. Pine, hornbeam, in the land of 3.5 years.
Windows made of solid wood thermo. Works 4 years. Houses without shrinkage and shrinkage, no beetle.
Chemical impregnation I did not use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZ9OSRSnuk

Serg

Ljohnsaw

Some pretty and wild grain on those turned logs!  Very nice.  So your heat treated and dried wood (without chemicals) is very rot resistant with direct ground contact?  Interesting.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Den Socling

Yes, John, thermally treated wood has some very interesting characteristics. And since it's done in a vacuum, vacuum drying and thermal treatment can go hand in hand.

serg

Hello, friends!
I made the autoclave brickworks vacuum drying and thermowood. First drying hornbeam, ash, beech, oak moisture residue of 6%, then thermowood.
Den. I offered that option to do in Kenya, is thinking :).

http://www.ex.ua/996976252136

Thank You Sponsors!