iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Price of a 6 cylinder liquid cooled Deutz?

Started by Trapper John, May 25, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapper John

I have located a Deutz 6 cylinder liquid cooled engine (BF6M1013C) with clutch/PTO with 1800 hours.  Been inside all it's life.  What is this engine worth?   

ladylake

Don't know but check the price of repair parts first.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

paul case

I thought all duetz engines were air cooled?

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Brad_S.

Is it truly a Deutz? The 4 cylinder liquid cooled Deutz that came on my mill was actually a rebranded Lombardini.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Ox

Quote from: paul case on May 26, 2016, 12:13:33 AM
I thought all duetz engines were air cooled?

Some were, some weren't.  Belarus and Same has some air and liquid cooled as well.  These are the only ones I'm sure of and I don't know enough to say any more.  Duetz is legendary for toughness and longevity.  Around here you can't even touch one unless you get a loan!
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

larrydown60

My cousin  just sold a tractor (deutz ) with mower for $2800.00 the electric clutch broke and he couldn't get a new clutch so he took a husqvarna electric clutch to a machine shop and had to modify the clutch 3 or 4 hundred dollars later he had a clutch that would work. The factory clutch was no longer available I don't know if this helps just my two cents

dgdrls

Hello Trapper John,
Not certain on price, I searched a bit online with little success
what do you plan to drive with it?

Dan

rjwoelk

Just bought a coop implement  tractor has the deutz  6 cylinder.  With a Schulte snowblower and 8 ft dozer blade. Payed 4500. Gets me pto ,hydraulics
Using as a power plant.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Thank You Sponsors!