iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CONTACT INFORMATION REQUESTED

Started by Jeff, May 19, 2016, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

If anyone knows who 346xp is, Please send me what information you have. After what he posted on the Forestry Forum, I plan on going after him and making an example out of him. You don't mess with my livelihood without paying dearly for it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

I have no info.  Dude kinda blew up.  Must have something bad going on in his life. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ljohnsaw

Late to the party again :-\

Quote from: WDH on May 19, 2016, 08:43:26 PM
I have no info.  Dude kinda blew up.  Must have something bad going on in his life. 

Sad to hear if that is the case.  Jeff, don't you have his email from when he signed up on FF?  Or was it a throw away email?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

pine

Quote from: ljohnsaw on May 19, 2016, 08:58:49 PM
Late to the party again :-\

Me as well. 
Have no idea what transpired. 
Was there a credible threat against an individual made. 
If so then make a police report would be my recommendation.

joe_indi

I dont know if this will help, but if there are his old posts on the forum I think the IP address from the source he posted would be available to the moderators and admin.
Joe

SawTroll

I don't know anything about him either, but a member with that user name has been on other saw forums as well as here. However, I can't find any trace of him there today, so either my memory is off, or something has happened there as well.

He made a very offensive post yesterday, and I reported the post. After that I don't know what happened - but today the whole thread he made it in is locked and moved to "conferencing".
That's a pity, as the original poster obviously needed advice....
Information collector.

SawTroll

It may actually be only this forum I remember him from, if he is on others he is using a different user name there (his message indicated that he is on at least one).

I assume he left an e-mail address when he registered here? That is of course contact info, but maybe not the kind you want.
Also, he is on the members map, but the position may of course be inaccurate (or totally fake)?
Information collector.

clearcut

Don't know if this will help but Spokeo.com claims to have 3 relevant social network contacts with the user name 346xp. It does cost to view the info.

Pipl.com gets a number of hits, mostly of a Twitter account in Japan.

There are other similar services.
Carbon sequestered upon request.

John Mc

I missed whatever it was he did as well.

I wonder how accurate the pin on the member map is. It's not too far from Boonville, NY. I'm several hours from there, but could take a swing by and see what I can find out next time I'm out that way.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

SawTroll

Quote from: John Mc on May 20, 2016, 10:36:20 PM

I wonder how accurate the pin on the member map is. It's not too far from Boonville, NY. I'm several hours from there, but could take a swing by and see what I can find out next time I'm out that way.

I assume it isn't very accurate -  it is up to the user/member how accurate he is when placing the pin.
Information collector.

sablatnic

Mine isn't very accurate - I dropped the pin before having zoomed in on the map.

Best of luck with the hunt!

Stihlowner

I wouldn't put too much faith in those maps.
When I do my ip address it shows me 25 miles from where I am.

John Mc

Quote from: Stihlowner on May 23, 2016, 07:14:17 AM
I wouldn't put too much faith in those maps.
When I do my ip address it shows me 25 miles from where I am.

Probably where your IP's mailing address is located?

Some map locations are spot on - I assume because a member took the time to put the pin there.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Stihlowner

If I did take the time to pin my location you can bet it won't be anywhere near me.
The right state is close enough.
On another note awhile back I searched my IP address on around 6 different tracking sites.
They all were showing different locations and they were all wrong.
Closest one to me was around 20/25 miles.

Jeff

This transgression took place while I was away from home. I do believe this guy lives around the Boonville New York Area.  I have written his ISP abuse line and plan on doing everything I can do make an example of him. UNLESS the Forum gets an apology from him, then I'll call the dogs off.  If he tries to use the forum after having been banned, and because we are a Michigan based company, we have some nifty laws that make's any attempt for him to get back on the Forestry Forum potentially a felony.  The Forestry Forum website is on a computer. Accessing this private website and computer server when you have been instructed not to is accessing a computer network without permission.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/computer-hacking-and-unauthorized-access-laws.aspx

I will vehemently protect the Forestry Forum and its members. Be guaranteed of that.

QuoteThank you for contacting Frontier's Security and Abuse Department. This is an automated message to inform you that we will process your e-mail in the order in which it was received and could take up to 2 business days for a response if one is deemed necessary.

Stihlowner

Vehemently
Now where in the heck did you come up with a word like that.
Not really a word that is in everyone's vocabulary.

Fokke

From latin "vehementer" an adverb which means violently, forcefully, strongly, impetuously.

Stihlowner

I know what it means, just not a commonly used word.

Dave Shepard

Are you saying Jeff is being sesquipedalian? :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

I would suspect that I have used the word multiple times in the past as it is befitting.

Fokke

Quote from: Dave Shepard on May 23, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

Well that's lapalissian isn't it?

Stihlowner

Quote from: Dave Shepard on May 23, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

Yes, and that was the word I was looking for.  lol

Dave Shepard

The irony is you can't use the word without being sesquipedalian.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Stihlowner

Boonville, NY, I have been there for the snowmobile races.
Funny thing is every time I get that far north of Utica I start hearing banjo music.  lol

Jeff

I'll probably be going to boonville in august. I may have to brush up on my neck wringing.

PineNut

I remember the word vehemently from high school some 60 years ago. My English teacher made sure to use words like that.

red

Not Good when the Woodshed goes on a road trip
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Dave Shepard

WmFritz

I just laughed out loud and then realized I'm all alone. smiley_dunce
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Ada Shaker

Quote from: Jeff on May 23, 2016, 09:15:16 PM
I'll probably be going to boonville in august. I may have to brush up on my neck wringing.

Perhaps you should consider brushing up on your elastration techniques instead. :P
If it hangs to the left, your likely to be a Husqvarna man.
If it hangs to the right, your likely to be a Stihl man.
Anything else is an uncomfortable compromise.
                             AND
Walking with one foot on either side of a barbed wire fence can become extremely uncomfortable at times.

Jeff

Good word!  I had to look it up.  :)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Thank You Sponsors!