iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Birthday

Started by pineywoods, May 17, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes.  Once again I'm as old as Ron Scott, but can't quite catch up with papa1stuff  ;D Cloudy, rainy day, made for sleeping late. I'll probably do a little planning on a large wheelchair ramp the grumpy ole men are working on for a neighbor...Wife made me a home-made pecan pie instead of a cake..Better..MMMmmmm. I'll eat the whole thang.. :)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Papa1stuff

Happy Birthday pineywoods ,keep trying you just may catch up ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Savannahdan

Happy Birthday and enjoy the pecan pie!!
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

sawwood

Happy Birthday Pineywoods . may you have many more.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

mad murdock

Happy Birthday! Have a bowl of birthday grits for me ;D
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Chuck White

Happy Birthday Pineywoods!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Hilltop366

Birthday greetings to you, I hope you have a good one!

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Ron Scott

Happy Birthday and Welcome to the 80's!
~Ron

Texas Ranger

Happy Birthday, neighbor.  Us older fellas need to stick up for one another.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

coxy

happy birthday  8) 8) 8)

WDH

You are as old a dirt!

But, you are still an incredibly creative, and even, a nice guy.  Happy Birthday, and eat some more pecan pie  ;D.  A man has to enjoy himself. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

69bronco

Happy birthday! !

tmarch

Happy birthday and many more.
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

barbender

Happy birthday, Piney!
Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You Old Goat.  :D
My dad will be 90 in September....so you gotta a long way to go.  :)
Happy Birthday Brother.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

Piney,

Happy birthday. I believe you have hit the magic number. Now I understand once you hit 80 nobody gets concerned if you forget to shave one side of your face or your fly is open, you mismatch shirt buttons, etc.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thechknhwk

Happy birthday, I hope I'm still walking at 80.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on May 18, 2016, 08:13:29 PM
Piney,

Happy birthday. I believe you have hit the magic number. Now I understand once you hit 80 nobody gets concerned if you forget to shave one side of your face or your fly is open, you mismatch shirt buttons, etc.

Just don't start going in the wrong bathroom.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!