iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My 1st blue creeper experiences!!

Started by glassman_48, May 14, 2016, 10:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassman_48

I have been hearing about the blue creeper product in here for a while now.  I just became a dealer and got a display pack with their product sent to me last week.  First time I used it was taking a rusted wiper off for replacing a windshield, we usually have to use a wheel puller and sometimes heat.  I put a small amount on and literally less than 30 seconds later the wiper popped off.  Then this morning out in the neat-o slush and snow we are getting :'( a lock for my trailer that had been on since last December wouldn't come off with a key.  The key would go in and turn partway only, I put the little metal tube right into the key slot and put a little in.  (had to do that sideways horizontally)  I was going to wait a bit, but didn't like getting snowed on in May so tried the key after about 15 seconds, lock popped open.  Don't know if I was just lucky, or what exactly happened, but I am so happy I cant believe it.  We usually have a couple of wipers a week that we cant get off, if it helps on half of them its going to be well worth having around.  Really a good product from my first tests. 

Jeff

You're going to get to be like me. I reach for bluecreeper before I ever reach for a wernch. In time you realize, you just can't be that lucky. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

glassman_48

Jeff,
I am already planning on keeping some at my glass shop, in my truck, and at home.  Glad I found this forum with all its info and help.  Life is good!!

Chuck White

I use it quite often in the garage and in the house!

The most common place I use it is on the dial indicator stem on my band setter.

Once in a while the indicator won't return and I'll give it just a speck of BC on each end of the stem and I'm good to go for quite a while!   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Got a chance to do a little plinking with my daughter yesterday, now understand my poor little Marlin .22 has led a pretty abused life, since we moved last summer it's been standing in the corner of my shop.  Had a few misfires and wouldn't eject shells so to the BC I go, walked back out and spurt out 15 rounds in a couple of seconds, my daughter then put her bolt action down and said "dad, I want to use your gun"  :D.

Thank You Sponsors!