iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Redneck Engineers :)

Started by CCC4, May 12, 2016, 12:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

Thought you guys might like to see these. Both are within 5 miles from the house. Thanks

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Straightgrain

Stop bragging about your neighbor's opulence......//s

;D
"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them". Joseph Schumpeter

LittleJohn

If you have a welder, there is nothing that you cant do

Raider Bill

Where are the controls for the backhoe?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

CCC4

I'm thinking the whole unit tilts down and you work the controls standing in the bed. I couldn't see any.

kensfarm

He's got a new door on that truck. 

red

Direct result of Beer and pizza . . well maybe just the pizza box and a sharpe and more Beer
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

CCC4

Quote from: red on May 12, 2016, 09:28:26 PM
Direct result of Beer and pizza . . well maybe just the pizza box and a sharpe and more Beer

I don't think beer...went up to the house to ask permission to take the pic of the truck with backhoe...sounded like 5 minutes of stashing stuff. Finally I just yelled in and told them what I was doing...didn't want them to flush anything on my behalf! LOL! All I wanted was a pic!  :D

tantoy

The thing is you can pick up out dated fire trucks that are in near perfect condition, but what do you use them for?
1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

Gearbox

Plus that fire truck has an extended cab for storing chainsaws and tools .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

red

The Fire truck gets parked next to the school bus , right hand drive mail jeep ,pulling tractor and airstream trailer
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

enigmaT120

Quote from: tantoy on May 13, 2016, 09:27:14 AM
The thing is you can pick up out dated fire trucks that are in near perfect condition, but what do you use them for?

Use it for a fire truck so you can log later into fire season. 
Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

starmac

I think that backhoe, may be a factory product. I have seen several similar animals mounted on several different type rigs. Never seen one working, just going down the road or sitting.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

sandhills

Hi, My name is Pat and I'm a redneck.  With that being said I went to an auction a few years ago, the guy used to drive a school bus and apparently collected them as well, I forget now how many he had but I wanted one to make into a hay mover.  I didn't get one but like the fire trucks everything is kept up to code, wouldn't you know it, they started having school bus races at our county fair the next summer  :-\, that stunk!  They sold plenty cheap, I should have bought a few just for the tires, hind sights always 20/20 as they say.

WH_Conley

Used to have a neighbor, passed on now, that was a hog farmer. He had a school bus that he put a partition in to keep the hogs in the back. That is what he hauled them to the processor in.
Bill

CCC4

I had a really neat fire truck several years ago. It was a '58 Four Wheel Division with a huge inline six International motor. Biggest baddest motor they made that year...I think. It started on gas and ran on diesel. Had a wet bath carb, square axels and banjo rear ends. It was originally a tanker. I was gonna use it to haul ERC and my boss at the time laughed and hurt my feelings about it so I let it sit. 7 years later I sold it for what I had in it...no loss there, but it was a really neat rig! Oh, the 4 wheel drive engaged with an air valve on the dash! I always thought that was neat.

CCC4

The back hoe truck looked factory oddly enough. It appeared very heavy duty, it looked as if it was made for that truck. Very odd looking to me!!!!

thecfarm

I would like to see that backhoe unfolded.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

OH logger

I bet the hogs in the bus were louder than my kids even
john

chet

Our local National Guard Engineering Unit has a few of them truck mounted foldup hoe units. Although they do look a bit newer vintage.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!