iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

?

Started by luvmexfood, May 07, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

From time to time you will see a question mark symbol beside a post. Looked through the help menu but couldn't find what this means. Just wondering.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

starmac

My take is it means it is a question about the subject, or that someone is questioning the post.

When I first started traveling through Canada, there were state signs on the roads that were just a question mark, I finally figured out that it meant there was a tourist imformation office ahead. lol
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Ljohnsaw

When you start a post (thread), you have the option to put a symbol on it.  There are some goofy ones available.  Some times it helps attract readers...
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Mooseherder

Frank Gorshin.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Y'all ain't right.  :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

Used to see ? decals in truck stops. Truckers would post on the hood of their truck deer, possum, T-rex, etc. decals like military pilots posted their kills on the nose of their fighter planes. I guess the ? decal meant he'd hit something but had no idea what it was.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!