iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IQ test

Started by Texas Ranger, October 29, 2004, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Subject: Fw: Pretty Weird!

Check this one out...it took me a while too! I was able to find 2 before I   gave up ... have to look close ... look at the town. Let me know how many  you find!

There are two pictures identical to each other, you have to find three  differences. If you can find three differences, then you are part of a  very astute group of individuals. This has been tested on 8000 people, and only  190 people out of 8000 found the three differences.

There is no trick, all three differences exist. Try it!! click on the link.  It takes a while to load, if you get a white screen, it is loading.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sprucebunny

I don't go anywhere with the link.Blank. Untitled. Is that the joke??
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

old3dogg

I found all 3!!!!!
I knew that someday those pics of my wife would surface on the internet :D

fstedy

:DThe third one was my wife's Aunt!!!!! ;D
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Tobacco Plug

WHOOOO!  Trick or Treat!
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

SwampDonkey

Texas Ranger

Cool ;) :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

jimbo

i guese im specal    tryed it 3 times and all i got was  blank

jimbo

bighoss550

that one hurt my head!!! literally! ouch! no more IQ test in the high back chair :-/

u guys gotta wait for it to load. it takes a bit and it just sits there blank while its loading

sprucebunny

Nope ..It just goes totally blank.No address, no nothin. Might be cause I have a Mac. They have different firewalls or something.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Furby

All I get is a blank, then a torn in half quick time sign.
I'm guessing I have something dissabled???

Faron

I found all three!!!  My wife is much smarter than I, think I'll have her do the test this evening.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Thank You Sponsors!