iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

299.2 and 4 months till july

Started by chet, March 27, 2002, 07:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

Well tomorrow should be the day. For you folks that are a little short on the snow this year , I found it. My job takes me to Marquette County of the U.P. of Mi. this winter. Usually we try to schedule for summer,  but this year didn't work out. They are calling for snow again tomorow, their record of 300" should be history. YA NO, THE OLDER YA GIT'S, I SWEAR DA SHORTER YA  LEGS GIT's!
               Chet
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

woodman

Jim Cripanuk

RavioliKid

I was wondering that, myself. :o

I'm heading south!
 8)
RavioliKid

Ron Scott

I see where they broke their record. Are you using a snowmobile on the right-of-way work?
~Ron

Corley5

Dad and I were up to our cabin, between Munising and Grand Marais a couple weeks back.  There was lots of snow.  We went up to shovel the roofs but it had slid off the garage and half of the cabin.  We only had to shovel around the chimney.  It only took a couple hours compared to the 6 it takes some years.  We were able to drive into the cabin next to us and walked across about fifty yards through the woods.  I broke through one time and sank past my waist :o.  Had to do quite a bit of floundering to get back out.  We took snow shoes with us but since it was a short walk compared to the half mile it normally is we didn't use them.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!