Sponsors:

nowt to say

Started by iain, October 29, 2004, 02:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :o 8) ??? :-[ :-X :-* :'(

told yah i aint got nowt to say

just wanted to use all the new smileys in one go

another sad reflection on my state of mind :( ::)

iain

iain

ok whos veiwed this in less time than it takes to go see whos on line and come back here?

iain

CHARLIE

Do y'all celebrate Halloween in jolly old England?
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Furby

Yeah there's gotta be plenty of spooky places around there, huh?

Pete J

They look nice! I'm glad you went the extra mile (kilometer) to post it!

DanG

I'm proud of ya Iain! You had nuthin to say, but you said it anyway. And you said it very well, I might add.  Good lad. ;)

:D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WoodSmith

Try the IQ test. You'll knowt have to say anyting thar ::) ???

iain

not sure how long my system will stay up had my nephs to stay last week and they did'nt block much >:(
gone back to a recovery setting after pulling 163 bits of crud with adware pro and reg mech
111 the software couldnt remove so big quarent bin now
yip we got holloween here its not really a custom in england trick or treating from you lot is what goes around
 but when i was young in scotland every 31st was guiseing with a hollowed out turnip or sweede :)

iain

Swede

When I was a child I never heard about Halloween, think it came to Sweden 25 years ago or so.  

Think it gives young people here a reason to go out and get drunk.

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

iain

they need a reason     IN SWEDEN?

IAIN ;) :D

SwampDonkey

Been Holloween here for ever. ;D We used to, as kids, fill up 2 pillow cases full of stuff in less than an hour and within 2 miles of home. Also the schools and the community halls had events for kids, now mostly schools. Alot of those old community halls have been abandoned and boarded up or some burnt by arsonists.(They burnt the upper Royalton school here this past summer, the lower Royalton school is still standing). They were mostly old one room school houses our folks once went to school in and grand mothers taught in. ;) Now, I never get a trick or treator at the door. Too many weirdos made it not so much fun for kids now.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Swede

iain > Yes!!

Swedish teenagers needs that for the extra 8 beers.........but just a little reason, like Halloween or Lucia (13 dec).   :(

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Thank You Sponsors!