iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who is going to the Forest Products Expo May 6 & 7?

Started by Oliver05262, May 01, 2016, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver05262

The Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo is this Friday and Saturday, May 6 and 7 in Essex Jct, VT at the fairgrounds.

http://northernlogger.com/

See you there.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Puffergas

Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

John Mc

If I do make it up there, it will be on Friday - headed out to visit my mother for Mother's Day weekend.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

GAB

Quote from: John Mc on May 01, 2016, 07:31:20 PM
If I do make it up there, it will be on Friday - headed out to visit my mother for Mother's Day weekend.

John:
Since you are in the next town over from me, and I'm planning on being at the W-M tent @ 10:30 on Fri. I'd like to meet you, if it is possible.
Gerald (GAB)
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Oliver05262

Puffergas;
  Definately worth the cost of subscription.
  You can just buy the magazine but for a few dollars more you can be a member.
http://northernlogger.com/association/join-nela/
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

John Mc

Gerald - I'll look you up if I make it up there.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Jim_Rogers

There is a whole other thread about this event on this forum.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

John Mc

Glad it was repeated here. I don't often get into the "Shows, events, & places to meet" sub-forum. The expo was not even on my radar, and it's almost in my back yard.

Puffergas

Quote from: Oliver05262 on May 01, 2016, 08:35:08 PM
Puffergas;
  Definately worth the cost of subscription.
  You can just buy the magazine but for a few dollars more you can be a member.
http://northernlogger.com/association/join-nela/

Thanks Oliver05262.
Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

John Mc

Quote from: John Mc on May 01, 2016, 10:54:41 PM
Glad it was repeated here. I don't often get into the "Shows, events, & places to meet" sub-forum. The expo was not even on my radar, and it's almost in my back yard.

Of course, now that the topic has been moved from the Forestry and Logging sub-forum to the Shows, Events & Places to Meet sub-forum, my earlier post may not make sense to others. I'm just glad I caught it before it was moved, or I would have missed the show entirely - and I only live about 20 miles away.

thecfarm

I have no idea how you guys view the forum. I just click onto "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit". That brings all the new ones up. I don't get on the timber frame forum much,but see the posts to it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!