iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Block wood project

Started by bucknwfl, April 26, 2016, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucknwfl

Drobertson give me a block of sassafras when I stopped by on a road trip. It has been sitting on a shelf in my barn starring at me every time I walk in. I would just walk on by not having a clue what it should be. Last week my wife made a request and it hit me. So a small piece turned into this

Buck
If it was easy everybody would be doing it

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Neat, what is she gonna scoop?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bucknwfl

I think is going to be the sugar scoop

Thanks

Buck

Bruno of NH

Did you make the chairs in the background ?
If so would like to see a pic please
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

bucknwfl

Yes I did  I made the table and chairs. This was my first attempt at chairs and they turned out ok   I also made bar stools

Thanks

Buck

drobertson

Pretty slick there Buck!  I have another chunk waiting for you on your next trip, (ps, another chunk of that deer stick might even round up a few more ;D)    david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!