iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Customer Service done right

Started by derhntr, April 15, 2016, 04:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derhntr

I have been mainly a hobby sawyer since I picked my mill out in May of 06, word of mouth has landed me a couple jobs each year. Yesterday morning I finally decided to Join the Wood Mizer Pro Sawyer Network. An hour later my business was listed. I came home today to see a package on the porch from Wood Mizer. It contained a Pro Sawyer Network member package. 8)

WELL DONE Wood Mizer!

2006 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 with command control (I hate walking in sawdust)
US Army National Guard (RET) SFC

Magicman

Congratulations for joining the Pro Sawyer Ranks. 

I have gotten several saw jobs that were referred through the Network.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Congrats on being  a Pro Sawyer.  I thought you got that status when you sawed into your first upright? :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Brucer

That's an Experienced Sawyer, Richard.  :D :D
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

WLC

Quote from: Cedarman on April 15, 2016, 06:47:37 PM
Congrats on being  a Pro Sawyer.  I thought you got that status when you sawed into your first upright? :D :D

If that's the case I was a pro sawyer on my second day of sawing.  Twice..... :D
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

Magicman

Hitting the side supports doesn't necessarily get you a promotion.....just stripes.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

derhntr

WOW!!!! 8)
Got my first call from a customer from the Pro Sawyer Network has 10 white Oak Logs he wants QS Going meet with him on Tuesday.
2006 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 with command control (I hate walking in sawdust)
US Army National Guard (RET) SFC

Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!