iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

good stretch

Started by OH logger, April 13, 2016, 08:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OH logger

nice stretch of dry weather we are havin here. :) hopefully mother nature stays in this habit for a spell and we might get some wood out next week. it has been wet here but it will get better quick on the ground im goin to first. we need a little more heat but im not complaining. keepin my fingers crossed ;)
john

ehp

ya, I cut today for the first time in abit, its still pretty wet thou and hope it gets warmer to dry the fields out

HiTech

In some places here the ground is still pretty wet. Started cleaning up after sugaring yesterday and there was ice in my holding tank and some in the flue pan of my evaporator. I don't want to see it but every year after sugaring we always get some snow to slop things up again. In some places near me (25 miles) they are still making syrup. It is colder there. South of me they are working their fields. Amazing in a 50 mile radius how the weather can change. 

OH logger

still a little wet here too. we have had an east breeze for the last 6 days or so and an east wind don't dry good but at least weve  had sun. gonna skid a little ash job Monday that's not that fit but the LO wants to plant corn in the field around the woods middle of week so here goes nothin :D
john

CCC4

Don't kill the messenger but...we have 5" of rain coming in starting  Monday evening

OH logger

that stinks. sunny and 77 here today. no rain here till thursdayish. can get a few loads out between now and then. glad to be back makin sawdust ;D
john

Corley5

We went from snow covering knee deep mud to dust in three days time.  Now we need rain.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

OH logger

80 degrees sunny and no wind here. hot sucks but dry is good. found out the bobcat and my truck need the AC charged. pretty toasty cutting trees in this heat and no leaves on the trees for shade. odd for here for sure. I nearly cooked while eating dinner. summer isn't even here and im ready for fall ;D
john

Thank You Sponsors!