iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Setting up the Morgan

Started by redprospector, April 12, 2016, 05:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redprospector

I've been juggling a lot of stuff lately. I bought this little scragg mill last December, and worked on getting it running over time. Then we got the new (to me) b-20, which has kept us pretty busy.
It's been 3 weeks today since our lives were changed forever. It's snowing on the mountain, and raining at the mill today. But here's a picture of some of what we did yesterday.   ;D

My Morgan, and my sawmill slave (what she calls herself).
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Magicman

Those logs came from way over yonder.   move_it
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

4x4American

Looks like it was a good day.  Is it pretty windy over there?
Boy, back in my day..

redprospector

Quote from: Magicman on April 12, 2016, 09:11:23 PM
Those logs came from way over yonder.   move_it
Yes sir! 45 to 60 miles is the average haul.
Quote from: 4x4American on April 12, 2016, 09:15:09 PM
Looks like it was a good day.  Is it pretty windy over there?
It hasn't been too bad lately, but it can get a bit breezy on occasion.

I'm just glad to get back to doing a little something, and wanted to share.  ;D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

4x4American

Yea good to do something help get your mind off things
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!