iDRY Vacuum Kilns

connection problem

Started by xlogger, May 02, 2016, 06:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlogger

I cut on my computer this morning and could only get about 1/3 of the web sites I go to each morning. As you see I did get this one. Also can't get new emails, I use outlook. I unplug the router and cut off computer with no luck. Wonder what causes this?

update, just try unplugging router again, this time for about 10 minutes. No luck same as before. Should I call my provider or do you think it's on my end?
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

xlogger

tried it again, got email now and a few more web sites but not all.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

pineywoods

xlogger, you likely have a router somewhere in your area that's temporarily down. (not yours) I can trace the route from my router to any destination. My Connection to the forestry forum may go through half a dozen routers, the number and route varies..Your connection would do the same but would be different from mine...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men