Pre-Order your Log Rite Fireplace Tool Kit Today!

Started by 4x4American, April 04, 2016, 09:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Three easy payments, and one complicated one!
;D
Tell me that wouldn't be a good idea! Logrite fireplace tools...I'm sick of having to screw my poker and shovel back together, I could just make my own out of steel, but I think alum would be better, and what could be better than if Log Rite took a whack at it?

eh eh
Boy, back in my day..

John Mc

I've never seen an aluminum fireplace tool.

I'm thinking I sort of like the heft of steel/iron fireplace tools. However, it might be interesting to try. Maybe the reason I like a little weight is because that's all I've ever used.  I wonder if the high heat conductivity of aluminum would be a problem?
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

4x4American

Oh stop it, it's not gonna melt!  It ain't made outta swiss cheese! 
Boy, back in my day..

John Mc

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Ljohnsaw

At my first apartment, I got a cheap aluminum hibachi (don't remember if someone gave it to me or got it at a garage sale).  I used to get it going quite well with charcoal.  Had a bit of a fire from chicken fat and melted one of the grills!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

4x4American

How do you get a poker that hot poking a couple blocks of firewood  ???
Boy, back in my day..

Raider Bill

Quote from: 4x4American on April 05, 2016, 08:48:05 AM
How do you get a poker that hot poking a couple blocks of firewood  ???

poke it longer ;D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

4x4American

:D :D :D

I try to be responsible with my poker  ;)
Boy, back in my day..

Tam-i-am

i have been watching this thread and trying to come up with a clever response.  This thread continues to leave me speechless!

I don't think we will be making aluminum fireplace tools any time soon.  Sorry to disappoint you. 

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

4x4American

After almost a year in the making, Log Rite will be revealing their new fireplace poker set on the first of the new year!

The demand is huge, the suspense is exuberant, the crowd is roaring!!
Boy, back in my day..

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper