iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

April 4th and i'm

Started by Woodhauler, April 03, 2016, 08:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Going to be hauling wood on the freeze!!!!!!!!!! Never would have thought that! We have 3-4 days  of cold coming!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

killamplanes

Ya I've been lucky here every week been packin out of fields 20miles away logs been stranded for months mills love me been missin alot of rain but still tryin to recover from this mild muddy winter. It froze solid enough to cross field for no more than 14days for over 3 months my old grapple truck was packin out night and day to roads haul them when it to muddy to do anything else just gettem to an asphalt road
jd440 skidder, western star w/grapple,tk B-20 hyd, electric, stihl660,and 2X661. and other support Equipment, pallet manufacturing line

starmac

Our roads went away friday a week ago, I did run saturday hauing on of my loggers equipment out. We have had a good freeze the last 2 nights and even some snow last night, but the roads are done ti freeze up next year.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

chevytaHOE5674

Cold enough to freeze a little bit UP here but with as wet as it is there is no way a road is going to freeze enough for a loaded log truck this late in the winter. Just waiting for it to warm up and dry out so we can start moving wood again.

HiTech

Never got above 20 yesterday. Got down to 10 last night with a dusting of snow. Going to be cold for s few now. Wednesday I heard will be warmer but not much.

Thank You Sponsors!