iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well another week and now my grandmother is on her way out,

Started by Woodhauler, March 31, 2016, 07:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

She is 96, and they have her on morphine to keep her pain free to the end. Last week it was my mother in law that passed. I am heading back in to hospital in morning if she is still with us. :'(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WV Sawmiller

WH,

I don't have the words. Please accept our condolences to your whole family during these trying times.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

sawguy21

It is rough, I went through something similar. She has had a long life but now it is time to move on to the next stage of her journey. My sincerest condolences.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Magicman

I am so sorry and offer my condolences to you and your family.  May she rest in peace.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that Woodhauler, you have our prayers as well.

Chuck White

Sorry for your family's loss Woodhauler.

Cherish the memory of the good times you all had while she was here!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

samandothers

Sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing.

It is sad to lose grandparents.  Prayers for you and your families strength.

WH_Conley

Bill

Roxie

Say when

Woodhauler

Gram and me had a few good cries togather the last few years. She was one tough old gal!!!!   I will miss her as much as my grandfather!! :'(

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

bigred1951

Sorry to hear. I just went through it with mine in January.

redprospector

1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

pine

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

Thanks guys!! We had a family get together tonight in my garage, supper and talk about gram! Most of the family showed up! Gram always liked a good feed! Got one more bit of bad news, My uncle had a section of lung removed because of cancer. They said they got it all, well its back and he don't want any treatments. Hope he changes his mind after he sees doctor Monday.

r.man

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Woodhauler. I hope your uncle chooses treatment if the prognosis is decent. I have heard of cases where a second or third round of treatments were needed but were successful.  My brother is alive today because of a long drawn out treatment that lasted much longer than predicted.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

timberlinetree

So sorry for your loss. Your a good guy to take time to be with her and family.Our thoughts and prays go out to you and your family durning these difficult times.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Chuck White

Wow Woodhauler, when it rains, it pours, sorry to hear of more family misfortune!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!