iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Going to freeze my hind end off!!

Started by Woodhauler, March 26, 2016, 09:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Taking my new to me boat out today! Lund ssv16 ft with 25 hp 4 stroke motor, power tilt/trim and a side console steering wheel. Nice boat, was owned by a woman.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

sandhills

I may too, not in a boat though.  Was going to take my daughter down to the river for a bit, right now it's snowing  ::).  Hope the boat works out great for you, we have a big pontoon and they're a lot of fun.

Logger RK

I was going to take my Honda Rancher for a ride today.But it's raining one minute then snowing. At 32 degrees it looks like it'll be like this all day.Good thing for this forum,especially on these kind of days. 8)

coxy

I went for a 4wheeler ride today it was 55 out  :) :)

Logger RK

I figure it was a good day for humor. Watched Tropic Thunder & Paul Blart,Mall Cop two. :D

ppine

The trout fishing around here is really good in bad weather. Late fall is some of the best. It is fairly common to have snow storms then and sometimes we have to wait in the morning for the ice to thaw on the boat and the ramp. It is very rewarding to fish then. Canvas enclosures make all the difference to get out of the wind.  I like the clear plastic windows that let some sun in and warm up the boat a lot.  It is an odd feeling to be on a big lake in a snow squall and not be able to see the shore.  Then you need a good compass, depthfinder and companions with some experience.  Take a bearing that you know is above or below your target. Find the shoreline and follow it back to your point of origin.  It is a relief to find the boat ramp, but usually they are completely empty in those conditions.
Forester

Thank You Sponsors!