Logrite Open House 2016

Started by Tam-i-am, March 25, 2016, 01:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

On April 23 we will open our doors to the public between 8 am and 3 pm.  So if you ever wanted to see all the secret things that go on here at Logrite you should come. :D

Joining us will be WoodMizer from Hannibal, NY.  The  WM boys will demo at least 3 different mills.
Stihl will be here with saws and safety gear.
OESCO from Conway, MA will be demonstrating a Tajfun firewood processor.
Carl Neutzel Services from White Hall, MD will be here with Portable Winch and Gransfor Bruks axes.
Cableworks of Putnam, CT will be here with rigging, chain, cable.
Austin Corp, a local arborist and sawyer will demo his Lucas mill with planer head.

for fun
Rosie's Gourmet Chocolates from CT will be here with chocolate covered peanut butter stuffed jalapenos and chocolate covered bacon.
Log Rolling Catering from MA will be here
And
Axewomen Loggers of Maine will be here chopping and throwing axes.

Hope to see you here!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

jmouton

that sounds like so much fun,,  but we are in mich, a little to far to go , but would love to see your place out there ,, its construction season here in mich ,, so no rest for the weary  until dec, 

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Tam-i-am

jmouton

come on now MI is not that far, we drive it every year to go to the Pig Roast ;D

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper