iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

just another day at the mill

Started by tule peak timber, March 24, 2016, 06:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

This guy popped out of a log just before we put the log on the mill. Very unfriendly !

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Kbeitz

You can keep him....
Had one run gown my are one time....

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

21incher

Now I know why I put up with 20 below zero temps in the winter. Never seen a white one like that. :rifle:
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Magicman

I think it just has it's tail up in the air.  Or maybe it's butt over it's shoulder. 

You keep it, we have enough things that will make you hurt.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

We already killed one this year. I don't like them.  Ours don't look that big though. I know spring is here. scorpions, mushrooms, and snakes have already been out here in the gulch.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Chuck White

Looks like he was upset with his eviction notice!   ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

4x4American

Quote from: 21incher on March 24, 2016, 06:43:52 PM
Now I know why I put up with 20 below zero temps in the winter. Never seen a white one like that. :rifle:

If them things were here in NYS, the state would protect them and put a fine/jail time on killing them...like rattlesnakes
Boy, back in my day..

Banjo picker

There is a small scorpion that lives here in Tishomingo county.  I reckon the only county in the state that does.  They are pretty rare, but I have seen a few.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

WV Sawmiller

I thought I read or heard the smaller scorpions are more deadly than the larger ones. Must be true because you know I believe everything I hear or read.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!