iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eyes

Started by Woodhauler, March 24, 2016, 07:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Been having trouble for a couple weeks. Thought it was pink eye but went Monday to eye doctor and found it to be something else. Cant remember what she called it. Going back today for a follow up. Got two different kinds of drops, one had a 45 dollar co pay!!!Seems better but light really bothers me now. Hopefully it will all clear up soon.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WV Sawmiller

WH,

Sure hope it is temporary and treatable condition. Good luck and keep us informed.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

doctorb

Did you see an ophthalmologist?  If not improving schedule a return visit.  If that not satisfactory, get another opinion.  Don't mess around with eye trouble.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Woodhauler

Quote from: doctorb on March 24, 2016, 08:56:24 AM
Did you see an ophthalmologist?  If not improving schedule a return visit.  If that not satisfactory, get another opinion.  Don't mess around with eye trouble.
I had a sinus infection this winter, she said it was caused by a infection somewhere in my body. Most likely will never find the cause only treat my eyes. Lots better today on my follow up. You guys don,t want a half blind truck driver out there!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

DDW_OR

my mother has macular degeneration. she has been taking Ocuvite twice a day and has prolonged here good eyesight for many years.
i am also taking it and can tell when i have not been.
"let the machines do the work"

Thank You Sponsors!