iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please pray for us

Started by inspectorwoody, October 23, 2004, 06:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inspectorwoody

Good Morning

Its been quite sometime since I have been to the forum but I and my father are in need of some prayer and with such great people here, I knew I couldn't find a better place for some pick me up so to speak.

As some of you know, I have spoke in regards to a Crab Circular Mill in past threads. Well, the man who taught me to love sawing and the industry has become seriously ill.

My Uncle Louie had a heart attack and we found out today that there is 99.9% blockage in his heart. He is 83 years old and due to his organs weak conditions would be unlikely to make a healthly recovery. He was transported to the University of Iowa earlier this morning and we will find out with in the next couple of hours what our options are.

I have read a little recently here on the forum and send my thoughts and prayers to those who have suffered recent losses and to Jeff for a quick recovery.

Thanks to everyone. Words mean more at this point than anyone can imagine.

May God Bless

Gadget

WH_Conley

we are all thinking of you friend.
                          Bill
Bill

Norm

We'll keep him and you in our thoughts and prayers Dustin, hope your uncle does well.  :)

Fla._Deadheader

Woody, If the thoughts and prayers will work, This bunch are Miracle Workers with their outpouring of support.

Sorry to hear of your uncles problem and hope that he can be helped. Hang tough for him,  Harold
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

MULE_MAN

Woody
Sorry to hear of your Uncle condition I will pray for him. And  I hope everything turns out alright
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Texas Ranger

Sadly, our prayer list grows longer.  Best to you and your dad in this time of troubles.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Kirk_Allen

Woody our prayers are with you and your family.  May God bring you and your family comfort and understanding during these struggles.

DanG

Our thoughts and prayers will be with Uncle Louie, your Dad, and you, Gadget. I hope he recovers, but if not, he has passed his legacy on to you, in your love for wood. Keep it well, and pass it on to someone else. :)

ps:  keep us updated, and come back and enjoy the forum with us on a regular basis. We have missed you.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

shopteacher

Hope your Uncle fairs well through this trying time and can make a full recovery.  There will be many prayers said today on his behalf and I truly believe they are all heard and in someway answered.
   Nice to see you back on the forum, you were missed.
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

J_T

May god bless . Glad to see you back.
Jim Holloway

oldsaw

Was going to give you a call, but couldn't find your number in the car.

Sorry to hear about your uncle Louie.  Whatever happens, enjoy how ever many days or years you have with him.  Our prayers will certainly be with you, and as DanG said, enjoy the legacy he left you.  That you will have for a lifetime.

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

WoodSmith

Lord we ask You now to be with those who are in a time of great need. We ask that You bring peace to each situation, we ask that You bring miraculous healing physically, emotionally and spiritually. We put each situation in Your mighty hands and pray that each will find rest in knowing that You are a loving, miracle working God.
We thank you for each one here and ask for Your blessing.
We ask this in Jesus name, Amen.
I may be new here but I just want to say that I feel something kindred about this forum.
Thanks ya'll :)

Tom

We all care.
Life is precious.
Pulling for you as hard as I can.  :)

AtLast

positive mental attitude sir....our prayers go out to you and hope that the FF support continues to help you through.

Patty

Hey Dustin,

I am sorry that your uncle is sick and I hope he does recover. I wish you, your dad and your uncle the best.

Patty
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Mark M

EZ

We be praying for you and your loved ones.
EZ

CHARLIE

I'm so sorry to hear of your Uncles medical problem. I will keep him in my prayers and ask our Lord to give him the strength he needs and for the skill of the surgeons to prevail. I know how tough it is on you and your father to endure your Uncle's illness. It's a very helpless feeling.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ed_K

Woody, I'm hoping everything goes alright. Praying for you, your father & your uncle.
 Ed K
Ed K

karl

Praying for the best for you and yours.
karl
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Corley5

We too are thinking of you guys and hoping for the best.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Woodcarver

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, Woody.
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

fstedy

Have Faith God works wonders. You are in my prayers.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Furby

sawman

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you as well.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

OneWithWood

Hang in there Gadget.  Your father will be needing your support.  Even as you fear the loss of your uncle and mentor your dad is looking at the loss of a brother.  I certainly hope that your uncle can make a miraculous recovery.  But should nature win out remember that life is finite and 83 years is a good span of time.  Dan said it very well.  Carry on with the love and knowledge your uncle bestowed upon you.
Come back and visit with us.  We have all been wondering how you have been getting along.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

inspectorwoody

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Seems they have helped as I and my father will get some more time with him.

They put some stints in today. They did what they could do considering the scare tissue etc. on the heart.

I learned another great thing from that man through all this. Stay positive no matter what is going on or going to happen. I have never seen someone faced with such as he has been and yet be so positive and still smiling as he has been.

Thanks again to everyone.

Gadget

PS I too have missed the forum and all of you great people so I will keep in touch. Go Go Gadget will make a come back!  ;)

Fla._Deadheader

That is great news, Woody.  8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

DanG

Yeeehaw! 8) 8)  Them older fellas is tougher than we give them credit for, sometimes. ;)  I'm glad he's doing better.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Thank You Sponsors!