iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Boy spends the afternoon with Dad!!!

Started by thatchipperguy, March 04, 2016, 06:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatchipperguy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae3kODLpi50        Grandpa stopped by and the boy wanted to stay with me. Lots of laughing when we get together! Hope you guys enjoy

Gearbox

Small wood . Is that hybred or just woods run aspen ? He will never forget a few hours with dad , enjoy it now befor he gets older
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

mills

I did enjoy.

That's a video to be proud of. Your son is very lucky.

thatchipperguy

It's woods run aspen. Perfect wood for chipping.

Loghauler86

That's awesome, I spent a lot of time in trucks and equipment as a child. Time I will never forget. My 3 year old runs around and pretends to be a "feller buncher" and has to cut people down and bunch them. My wife rolls her eyes but I think it's pretty hilarious.

thatchipperguy

My boy is 6. He always asks to go to work. Just so happened that he had a snow day so he was able to come....wish woodtics had snowdays lol

Logger RK

Nice chip wood & son. I bet in 20 years he'll be out there working with you ;)

4x4American

Looks like a good day, I had a hearty chuckle over the spilled lunch box.. lol
Boy, back in my day..

D2 Cody

Great video that chopper guy,
That was the only real time I ever got to spend with my old man was in a machine on the weekends and I had to beg like he'll and be up on time or train was leaving without me. To this day we still don't talk much or do much of any thing together, wish we did but guess we are totally different or to much alike lol. Good to see you spending time with your son because time goes fast and trust me them little things he will always remember and just because he will grow up one day always take time to spend together no matter age, all we get is one life to live..not trying to preach and you can ask my buddies with children, they get this same lecture to lol.
Are you just going to lay there and bleed or get up and do something about it..Wyatt Earp Tombstone

Echo-Stihl-Caterpillar-Dodge-Craftsman-Lincoln

coxy

I know when I was a kid I could not wait till summer to go work with my dad nothing more fun to a kid than playing with the big toys that make there own sound  :D I took my oldest daughter with me a lot in the woods no trouble she would fall a sleep in the skidder  ??? :) my youngest daughter all she wants to do is drive and loves when we crash over the tops to lob them

timberlinetree

What a nice day! I'm like him out like a lite after work.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thatchipperguy

HiTech

Ron Scott

~Ron

thecfarm

I enjoyed that.
The mill needs the wood!!!  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

cutterboy

That was great. Boys like to be with their dads. It's nice you let him and it seems you enjoyed it as much as he did. Great stuff!
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

thatchipperguy

I do enjoy it as much as him. He loves being out there with the guys and being around all the equipment. He makes work fun!

Thank You Sponsors!