iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Down in the Dumps with my Kohler Engine / Not fixed / FIXED!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, March 02, 2016, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

redprospector

I'm glad you got this resolved.
You have far more patients than I do. I feel like sometimes we are the R&D department for some of these companies.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: barbender on April 08, 2016, 08:27:25 PM
     Willie Nelson? ???

My first thought was, "Lordy, the stress of that engine problem really took a toll on poor ole' David"  :D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

red

While I do feel sorry for the engine .  Good ole $300 David you never have to worry about .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

barbender

Ol Poston is so happy to be back up and running, he hired a Willie impersonator to follow him around singing "blue skies, shining on me- nothing but blue sky, do I see"  ;D
Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: barbender on April 09, 2016, 08:41:51 AM
     Ol Poston is so happy to be back up and running, he hired a Willie impersonator to follow him around singing "blue skies, shining on me- nothing but blue sky, do I see"  ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

You probably even smell better when you are happy.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

petefrom bearswamp

Been following this thread sporadically.
All I can say is Yippeee!
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!