iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum software problems

Started by Jeff, October 19, 2004, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Its not a good time for me to do this, and we may have to start over on a couple things but I am having some difinite problems with the board software. I may have to change to a clean version that may loose some of the things I have added for a while. Uploading photos may be on hold for a bit as a couple other functions. I'll do the best I can as quick as I can.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

I guess we will do the best that we can too.

"" I'll do the best I can as quick as I can. ""
I suppose the Doc said something like that to you just as you were going under (or when they were TRYING to get you to go)  ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

He never told be that I might still be sick the next week. Gotta go to urgent care when tammy gets home. I guess I must have an infection or something. Under my arm is all red and I have a lump about the size of a flattened golf ball. So sore I need to keep my arm propped out. I was all sick again yesterday afternoon and most of the night. :-/

SwampDonkey

That just sux big guy. I hope they clear things up with your arm/shoulder soon. Being sick takes the fun outta everything. I haven't been really sick but my guts have been churning and making noises since a week before I went to the doc. I know that doesn't elviate your pains, but I thought I'de share. ;)

cheers
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

running a lean version of the forum right now. I know, many of the things we are used to are not here. I will write them back in as I can. I need to be 100% to do that so guess what?  :D  It aint goona be taday. :)

SwampDonkey

Well I know it's like taking candy from the kids , but I'm sure we can all find things to sink our teeth into. ;D

Take care of number one. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bruce_A

Jeff, that sounds like blood poisoning and you better not wait.  An epson salt compress is in order if you have to wait. Good luck.

sandmar

Jeff,
Get to Urgent Care ASAP! This is nothing to play with....let us know what the DR says when you get back...........worry about the board later when you feel better. Thoughts coming your way!

Sandmar

Ianab

Yeah Jeff
The Forum will limp along ok for a while with your band-aid fix  ;)
First priority is to look after yourself, get that infection seen to ASAP

Cheers

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Jeff

well, just got back from urgent care. I have infection in my lymph nodes (sp?)  Got some antibiotics and pain pills. I think I will be putting a hold on my P.T. tomorrow. :)

Kevin

Give me the keys to the forum and I'll try and fix'r up.  ;D

SwampDonkey

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Kevin

and when I'm done with the forum I'll see if I can fix you.

tree surgeon
...the doctor will see you now

chet

Hey Kev, make sure ya use proper pruning techniques. No flush cuts!   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

sawwood

Jeff with all the frends you have here on the fourm its in
 good hands. Take it easy and git better, O' be sure and
 do what Tammy tells you.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Jeff

Dont let Kevin fool ya. He has the keys to the forum. Always has. That jeeest might be why I'm having problems. A bored canuck with an itchy mouse finger. ;)

Jeff

I think I have things back semi-normal with most of the accustomed bells and whistles in tact. If you get any error as you try to do things on the forum, (other then the picture discription thing) please let me know.

sandmar

Glad you got checked out Jeff.........tomorrow will be a better day ;D

Sandmar

OneWithWood

Had that lymph node thing happen to me once after a minor procedure.  Be sure and take the full course of the anti-biotics and rest.  You recovery will occur quicker than you think.  Eat your ice cream with the other hand. :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

MrMoo

Ya ice cream. Jeff I think you better have a full course of ice cream too. One little antibiotic pill and one little bowl of ice cream.  8) They go together great.
Get yourself better and don't worry about forum the inmates are a runnin it.

Murf

QuoteA bored canuck with an itchy mouse finger.

I resemble that remark!!!!!!

Besides we're not dangerous with a mouse, the thick mittens we wear makes it hard to use a mouse. The delete key however is easy to find even in TWO pairs of mittens.
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

iain

ever had the feeling that you want to take your eye balls out and rinse them in cool fizzy water

just to know how it feels?

i want that feeling right NOW

lymph nodes playing up?
get them out gentle scrub with a soapy tooth brush then into the fridge for half an hour pop those babys right back kind of feels right to me

iain

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!