iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new work table

Started by ozarkgem, February 22, 2016, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

I got tired of using 2 sawhorses and 1/2 sheet of plywood so I built a new work table. Should have done it yrs ago.

still need to run electric.I don't have 6 feet of wire anywhere. So I will buy a 250' roll. more stuff to lay around.50 feet is 19.95, 100 feet is 41.99 and 250' is 45.00
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

ozarkgem

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

lowpolyjoe

Magicman

Very nice and those little pencil/rule shelves are nifty.  The idea of hanging tools on the ends is innovative.  I wish I had my Granddad's hand axe.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Nice work table,  I think about it all the time, one of those once you do it, you realize you should have  much sooner,, nicely designed,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

kettlekorn

Nice build.  Been thinking about the same thing myself.  You have inspired me. 
EZ Boardwalk Jr , Kubota L3800,  250 acre farm

Bark Beetle

I'm in the yukon cornelius hosehold.
You don't work wood, you work with wood.

Thank You Sponsors!