iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2016 Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo

Started by GAB, February 21, 2016, 07:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAB

The 2016 Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo will be held in Essex Junction, VT on May 6th  & 7th.  Doors open a 9:00 am both days.
You can get in for free* if you sign in on or before 4/24/2016.
*There might be a parking fee, I do not know for sure.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thecfarm

Never been to the one in VT.But I go to the one in Maine. I try to go both days. One day to look at the sawmills and one day for the logging stuff.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

GAB

Quote from: thecfarm on February 21, 2016, 08:06:28 PM
Never been to the one in VT.But I go to the one in Maine. I try to go both days. One day to look at the sawmills and one day for the logging stuff.

Ray:
I believe it is the same show - on odd numbered years it is held in ME and on even numbered years it is held in VT.  It is held in Essex Jct. which is part of the greater Burlington area so that is why sometimes it is said to be in Burlington.
I already signed up and have gotten my confirmation receipt number.
If you come let me now and I may try and meet up with you and others, depending on my commitments.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thecfarm

It is the same outfit. But have heard it's better in Maine. Or was, up until the show in '15. I heard some unhappy reports about that year. I have no idea what state sells the most.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

GAB,
Is that free entry through the Northern Logger web site?
Thanks,
Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

GAB

Quote from: 47sawdust on February 21, 2016, 09:30:56 PM
GAB,
Is that free entry through the Northern Logger web site?
Thanks,
Mick

I got in using this link  http://www.nefpexpo.net/
Hope this helps you.
Gerald

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

DeerMeadowFarm

DeerMeadowFarm

Bruno of NH

I hope to make it .
I have registered .
If I go it will be on Friday any FF members going that day ?
Do you meet at a certain place ?
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

Quote from: Bruno of NH on April 25, 2016, 06:07:36 PM
I hope to make it .
I have registered .
If I go it will be on Friday any FF members going that day ?
Do you meet at a certain place ?
Bruno

I'll meet you at the W-M tent at 10:30AM on Fri.
Gerald

Jim_Rogers

celliott

I'm going, not sure if it'll be Friday or Saturday. There's turkey hunting to be done too :)
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

DeerMeadowFarm

GAB

Quote from: celliott on April 26, 2016, 06:45:12 AM
I'm going, not sure if it'll be Friday or Saturday. There's turkey hunting to be done too :)

In Vermont you are only allowed two turkeys in the spring season.
Since the season opens 5/1 you should have both tags used by 5/2 unless you need to brush up on your triggernometry.
Enjoy,
Gerald

celliott

Quote from: GAB on April 26, 2016, 07:59:59 PM
Quote from: celliott on April 26, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

In Vermont you are only allowed two turkeys in the spring season.
Since the season opens 5/1 you should have both tags used by 5/2 unless you need to brush up on your triggernometry.
Enjoy,
Gerald

:D
WELL,
I'm also taking a friend from work out and calling for him, as well as my fiancée. Got a few birds spotted. But what's the fun of tagging out opening weekend? And miss out on the sleep deprivation filled month known as turkey season?
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

Jim_Rogers

woodman

lets all meet at the Woodmizer tent at noon j will be there all day Friday and Saturday.I am the fat old guy with the Woodmizer hat on. ;D
Jim Cripanuk

Jim_Rogers

I thought we already picked meeting there at 10:30 am?

Jim Rogers

47sawdust

I'll be there on Friday wearing my Forestry Forum hat.....Wait a minute I don't have a Forestry Forum hat, ah nuts.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: 47sawdust on May 02, 2016, 10:00:53 AM
I'll be there on Friday wearing my Forestry Forum hat.....Wait a minute I don't have a Forestry Forum hat, ah nuts.

We won't hold that against you. (well we should but we won't).

You might need to bring some rain gear. Doesn't look good 20% chance of rain but 63° for temp.

Jim Rogers

DeerMeadowFarm

20% chance and 4 days away Jim.... In New England that might mean it could be sunny and hot or snowing by the time Friday gets here!  :D

logman81

The wife and i are going both days to look at firewood processors and hopefully make a decision on which one to buy.
Precision Firewood & Logging

Thank You Sponsors!