iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A sad time in the ForestryForum family

Started by DanG, October 19, 2004, 07:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Our good friend, Fla._Deadheader, has lost his beloved wife. She passed away in her sleep in the early morning hours, yesterday.

I know that all of you join me in extending our sympathy and prayers to Harold, Ed and their whole family.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Frank_Pender

Thank you Dan.  I appreciate being informed.  We too, out here on the West Coast have another tragedy.  Last week Mark Havel of Future Forestry Products, lost his 18 year old son in an airplane crash in Tillaways neighbor hood.  The son was flying the plane and had several hundred hours in the like place.  My thought and prayers are with Deadheader and his family. :'(
Frank Pender

Roxie

May God be with you and your family, Harold.  
Say when

TN_man

Boy! Life has it's unexpected turns. My heart aches for those of you who have to face some of the worst of them. May God bless and comfort ya'll.
WM LT-20 solar-kiln Case 885 4x4 w/ front end loader  80 acre farm  little time or money

Engineer

nothing is so tough as losing someone that close to you.  

my grandma passed on this past friday at age 100.  even though she really hadn't been herself for a couple years, it was still hard on the family.  i can't imagine losing my wife or worse, kids.

my sympathy and prayers go with you, harold.

DouginUtah

Very sad news indeed. Know that our thoughts are with you, Harold.  :(

-Doug
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

redpowerd

im so sorry harold.
its hard to find exactly what to say in situations such as these, loosing a best friend and more than your better half. im sure she was a very happy person with such an honest and good natured individual such as yourself by her side. ill pray that God gives you understanding and strength, not only yourself but to your intire family.
jon
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

MemphisLogger

Harold,

Please accept my most sincere condolences. I can only imagine your sorrow. My prayers are with you.

Scott
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Jeff

Harold Tammy and I are thinking of you and Ed and the rest of the family.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tillaway

I am shocked and saddened by your loss Harold.  My sincerest condolences to you.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Corley5

Harold, We too are saddened by your loss and will have you and your family in our thoughts
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Texas Ranger

Both families in our thoughts and prayers.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

beenthere

Sympathy for Harold and his family. Cannot fathom the real sadness they're feeling, but they are in our prayers for strength and comfort.

As well, for Mark Havel for the loss of his son. 18 is such a young life to lose, but all are sad.

A prayer for our soldiers wherever they are also.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

jerry-m

So Very Sad to Hear of this Shocking News... Harold and Ed and all of your family May God Bless You All with Comfort and Understanding in this time of Need...

Sincerly, Jerry
Jerry

Norm

Harold, Ed and family please accept my most heart felt condolences.

OneWithWood

Harold, Ed and Mark, you are all in my thoughts this day.  The loss of a loved one is truly the saddest moment in our lives.  May your inner strength see you through these next days as a new chapter in your lives begins.  Celebrate and cherish the memories of the wonderful years you shared with those no longer among us.  May the peace of understanding comfort you.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

slowzuki

My condolences, the internet is a funny place, I've never met your family but you've opened up so much of your lifes passion to us.  Through photos and stories we feel just like we know your family and it deeply saddens me for your loss. :-[

Frickman

If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Buzz-sawyer

Harold
So sorry to hear this news ...........my family hears me mention you all as if speaking of  neighbors........we are with you and praying for you
Don and family
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

crtreedude

Harold,

May God be with you through this time.  Let us know if we can help.

Fred
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Dana

Grass-fed beef farmer, part time sawyer

Patty

Dear Harold, Ed and family,

We are very sorry for your loss. May God give you the strength to get through this.

Patty
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Paschale

I'm so sorry to hear of you loss.  May God be with you and your family in this difficult, painful time.  
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sawwood

Harold my condolence to you anf the family. I know how
 you feel as i lost my brouther two weeks to canser. I pray
 each day we all will have a full life in god.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Bro. Noble

It's hard to know what to say,  Harold.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  I know your wife suffered terribly from arthritis.  There is a song:  No Tears In Heaven.....".sorrow and pain will all have gone"
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Thank You Sponsors!