iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where to purchase FF sweatshirts

Started by mart, February 16, 2016, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart

I noticed a gentleman in a recent post wearing a good looking Forestry Forum sweatshirt. Are those still available? And if so, how does one go about purchasing one? Thanks

Mart
I was young and dumb once. I got over being young a long time ago.

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

thecfarm

Send Jeff a PM,would be your best bet. Never know what he may have.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

47sawdust

mart,
I was wondering the same thing.Nice addition to the wardrobe.

Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

mart

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

Jeff

I wish they were, but sadly not. We got a real good deal on a bunch of coats a few years ago and had them made up and was able to offer them to members at a decent price. Since then, we have not been able to find any more that were affordable to do in mass.

Jeff...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Magicman

Paul Case had his on last Saturday when we were readying his "new" sawmill for travel.  I had my FF cap on.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dave Shepard

I have an FF coffee mug. I guess if I ever have an FF get together, I'll only be able to stand around sipping coffee and giving a running commentary. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

lowpolyjoe

I wear my FF cap all the time  8)

I wouldn't mind investing in a sweatshirt if another run comes around.

thecfarm

My FF hat only gets worn when I am going to a woods envent.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Autocar

Magicman my F.F. hat has had to many days under a truck or some kind of repair and I need a new one. How about the rest of you guys ?
Bill

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I have some collectable RARE FF Caps. They stay on the shelf.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

My FF hat will travel to Missouri next week.   move_it
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I can start exploring the options of doing a coat run again, but we would need some serious commitments to purchase if we did. Thats a bunch of bucks to have laid out that I'd not be able to afford to sit on.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2016, 09:47:09 PM
I can start exploring the options of doing a coat run again, but we would need some serious commitments to purchase if we did. Thats a bunch of bucks to have laid out that I'd not be able to afford to sit on.

I will send my $$$$$ ahead of time if you get close to ordering.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mart

I'd happily pay in full in advance for a coat and/or coffee mug and/or hat.

LT15 w/19 hp - 24' bed
Branson 3725
Stihl MS362
Husqvarna 450

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on February 17, 2016, 09:59:47 PM
Quote from: Jeff on February 17, 2016, 09:47:09 PM

I will send my $$$$$ ahead of time if you get close to ordering.

Me too!

Herb

scgargoyle

Count me in; my old one is getting that 'well-loved' look. :D
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Jeff

I won't do any prepaid type thing. I would rather be owed than to owe. That just raises my stress level. Same way I do webwork. No payment until after the work is about completed. But that bit me this last time. I'd love to say something about that, but I'll take the high road on that. For now.

clearcut

Our school's Parent Teacher Organization used an on demand sweatshirt company for fund raising.  You supply a design and they produce and ship t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, coffee mugs etc. The organization can specify the revenue amount returned. No pre-orders, no inventory, no fulfillment.

CafePress, Zazzle, and RedBubble are some of the company that provide this service.
Carbon sequestered upon request.

Jeff

We have a cafe press account. I was not impressed withe the quality.  I'm a control freak when it comes to stuff like this. I wanna see it, touch it and approve it.

47sawdust

Quote from: Jeff on February 18, 2016, 03:00:03 PM
We have a cafe press account. I was not impressed withe the quality.  I'm a control freak when it comes to stuff like this. I wanna see it, touch it and approve it.
Jeff,
That is the best approach.There are a lot of sweatshirts out there that this bunch would wear out in one afternoon.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

yukon cornelius

I need get me a hat and a coffee cup  8) why didn't I think of it before the dinner. maybe I will get a sharpie and make a tide me over set  :D

Jeff, are there any hats or cups available?
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Glenn1

Not having anything with the FF logo except some decals, I'll purchase whatever you decide to get. 
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

Thank You Sponsors!