iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

cd5 tree farmer forwarder hub

Started by Moes timber harvesting, February 14, 2016, 07:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moes timber harvesting

I have a 1979 tree farmer cd5 forwarder with a broken hub on the rear of the machine.   It has a 12 lug hub with a 24 bolt cap and 14 bolt cover.  the hub is 14 1/4 inches in diameter across and 12 inches deep.   I am being told they make two different ones and I need to find out which one I have.  All of the part numbers or serial numbers are wore off or gone.  The rear end has what looks like a "CKN" engraved on it.   other than that I only know the serial number of the machine itself.  5809-275.   Can anyone help me figure out what hub I need to get or any ideas on where I could get one.  I am from Wisconsin and would like to find one "if possible" in Wisconsin, if not than anywhere will do but hopefully Wisconsin or close by.  Please help me out.  Thanks

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
Click on your forum name and you can update your profile there with at least your location (in Wisconsin).

Some introduction info about your operation would be of interest to the members as well.
Been running that TF cd5 for long?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!