iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sunsets, Foliage, Critters, and other wild things

Started by Bark Beetle, February 09, 2016, 11:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bark Beetle

I enjoy taking nature pictures so here are a few of them.

And this is just the begining.
You don't work wood, you work with wood.

sandsawmill14

seems like a peaceful hobby i always say im gonna take the camera an get some pic while im hunting but never have ::) maybe this year i will :) nice pics btw :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

drobertson

nice photos,  the digital age has sure made photography much more user friendly, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bark Beetle

It is definiteley peaceful and you don't look at nature the same once you have started.
I take a lot of pictures while I'm out on the road helping out with deliveries ( I am what they call the muscles  ;D) so I have the camera with me a lot of the time.

We call these beetles screaming beetles, because they squeal when you pick them up
It might be kind of hard to see but in the center of that massive tree is my brother. The broken off stump of that tree is about 6 feet across.
These are blackberry lily seeds you can see why they are called blackberry lillies

Bark Beetle

who knew that weeds in the garden could be so pretty? A blackberry lily before it has gone to seed

Bark Beetle

Hickories and wlanuts last fall
And some prickly catterpillars.

hacknchop

Often wrong never indoubt

Bark Beetle

Hilltop366

Nice pictures Bark, I too find myself taking pictures of nature.

WV Sawmiller

BB,

Nice pictures. If you get into Marco photography you will open even more doors for things to photograph. My wife is a free lance photography. I am a spotter finding things for her to take pictures of.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!