iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

someone tell me how to open a pm plz

Started by Mountaynman, February 09, 2016, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountaynman

Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

ga jones

It won't open in mobile. Go to the full site first then open it. I can't open any on the mobile version of the site.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Mountaynman

on a pc still in the stone ages here runnin a flip phone not sure what u mean bub

ga jones

Click on my messages then click on read my messages then click on the message where it says subject
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

thecfarm

On my dinosaur desktop,I go to the menu bar,the one that start with Home,Help,Search.I go to My messages,should have a drop down of,Read Your Messages or Send  A Message,click onto Read Your Message,this should bring you to another window,should be able to click onto the subject of the message and it should open up for ya.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Mountaynman

yeah tried everything I'm shot now getting up at 1 to go buggy wood till I lose the trail bout 10 or 11 tmr then cut and bunch till ive had enough this winter is crazy no more saving a lot for the winter think these landowners are gonna have to start accepting a certain amount of mud if they want their wood cut its like waterworld on this lot now I got water running on top of frozen trails cant even route it anywhere class a trout stream at the bottom of the mountain

Logger RK

I have the same problem with the I Phone 6S. Have a message that I can't seem to find. It's been on there for a few weeks now. I get to,read message but none there. But ever time I go on this forum it tells me it's there. I screened saved your suggestion's and will try them. Phone does have voice command but don't want to mess with that yet. Who knows what that might do?

Thank You Sponsors!