iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kelvin and his frog

Started by Jeff, October 16, 2004, 08:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

:D :D

Ya throwed me off for a minute there, Jeff. I just got through watching a Brit-com called, "Yes, Prime Minister" where the PM was having a set-to with the French President. All I could think of when I saw the title to this thread, was that Kelvin was keeping company with a french maid, or sumpthin. :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pappy

Hey that frog looks a lot like cousin Edwina  :D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Norm

I like frogs...well their legs that is...no wait that don't sound right either.  :D

First time Patty ever saw some was after we were first married, my brother and I went out and caught a bunch, cleaned em and brought em in to fry up. She took one look at em and said no way was she eating those. :o

All the more for me. ;D

SwampDonkey

Yes I've noticed Kelvin's avatar with the froggy. Must be a big bull frog.

ribbit ribbit :D

I got a chuckle out of it when I first saw it.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Weekend_Sawyer

I 'm guessing it's NOT a pet  :o
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!