iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl menu?

Started by scgargoyle, February 05, 2016, 06:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scgargoyle

We have a Super Bowl poll, but more importantly, what are you gonna eat? It's just two of us this year, so we'll go light, but we'll do our traditional stuff. I do smoked hot wings, ATB's (jalapenos stuffed with a cream cheese/cheddar cheese mix, and wrapped in bacon and smoked) and corn bread sticks. There will be adult beverages, too, although I go pretty light on that these days. Before dinner, we'll have some chips and dip. We haven't hit on a dessert yet- suggestions?
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

47sawdust

Gingerbread....always good if you like molasses.Grandmas molasses has a recipe that I use often.Top it off with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Raider Bill

I believe we are going to have tenderloin filet wellington. Onions, bacon, mushrooms couple other things wrapped in a flaky crust then baked. Garlic mashed, no idea on a veggie or desert but I suspect whatshername is going to bake a apple, berry, cherry pie.
Pale ale for me, wine for her.

Weather permitting we will be riding during the day and may end up elsewhere to watch the game and eat. I dunno.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

petefrom bearswamp

Might be a little cool to ride Bill.
I like the sounds of your menu.
Ours will be just some snacks chips, dip, little hot dogs in bbq sauce washed down with adult beverages. digin1
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

gump

Yes just the two of us this year as well.  Keep it simple to finger foods so I don't miss any of the game. We will have a homemade pizza and chicken wings, a plate of Nachos with the works and fried pepperoni!! Beer of course and then something for the heartburn!!

Thank You Sponsors!