iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl 50

Started by Raider Bill, February 04, 2016, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

I'm rooting for anyone that can beat the donkeys.
materhead
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I be Dabbing.

Right now the odds are that the Panthers are favored by 4 1/2 points.
The computer score picked final score is Panthers winning 25-20 over Denver.

The Goat's pick is the Panthers to win by 16 points and Peyton Manning having to leave the game due to
the Panthers defense.

This information is brought to you by......

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

I'm rooting for the Seahawks. OOOPS forgot. That was last year. ;D Seriously, I would like to see Manning take this one for his grand finale.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

gspren

I'm rooting for good food at the party, good commercials, and a close game, in that order.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: gspren on February 04, 2016, 06:11:58 PM
   I'm rooting for good food at the party, good commercials, and a close game, in that order.

This is a good way to look at it.  :)

Roger2561

I have mixed feelings; although I've never been a Bronco's fan, it wouldn't bother me to see Payton go out on top of game with a win.  On the other hand, knowing the Panther's have never won it, it would be nice to see them win.  Being decisive is a wonderful thing.  Roger
Roger

scgargoyle

Having been a Tampa Bay fan for many years, I've always had a couple other teams that I root for. :D Denver has been one of those teams, but now that I live in the Carolinas, I have to go Panthers. In more important news, I've got my Superbowl menu planned, and the ingredients have been bought.
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Raider Bill

Manning and I actually share a common ailment, plantar fasciitis. I can sure understand his pain.
That said.....
As a Raider fan there is absolutely nothing I like about dem donkeys. I've even proclaimed being a panthers fan [temporarily of course] until the end of this game then I will hate the panthers just as much going into next season when the RAIDER NATION will rise again!!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

petefrom bearswamp

I have no favorite in this contest.
Manning and I share a common ailment too.
That being too old to function at a high level for very long periods of time.
I would only be able run now if I were  being shot at.
Manning's problem will be somewhat different.
I am a fan of the only team that seems to be able to beat the patriots in a super bowl.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

petefrom bearswamp

Oops I forgot about the Bears in 86
Kubota 900 RTV
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Both Quarterbacks were SEC players, but I have to root for a Manning no matter who they are playing for.  They are down home folks with longstanding Mississippi roots.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 05, 2016, 09:21:10 AM
I have to root for a Manning no matter who they are playing for.  They are down home folks with longstanding Mississippi roots.

>:(

Sixacresand

Recently it was reported on one of the news shows that on Super Bowl day, 1.25 billion chicken wings will be eaten.  I did not know that.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

:o  What the heck are all of those chickens gonna do without wings??   ??? 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Al_Smith

Where did all the wings come from .My word you order an all "white meat" dinner and they throw in a lousey wimpy little wing and have the nerve to call it a piece .It's a replica of a piece. Now it's one thing if you order wings quite another if they try to pawn them off on you .

They must be growing chickens with more than two wings. Whatever happened to necks another great mystery .Buffalo necks perhaps the next craze in the ever changing fast food industry .

pine

What is this "Supper Bowl" thing doing on the General Board. 

I thought posts about food were in a different board: Food Food Food ???

The other thing is use spell checker and you won't mistype Supper as Super.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 05, 2016, 08:32:37 PM
:o  What the heck are all of those chickens gonna do without wings??   ???

If a Fly without wings is called a walk, then what do you call a chicken without wings?

sandhills

Chicken breast and drumsticks  ???  ;D

Magicman

drobertson

Got to  pull for the Broncos, but mainly want to see a good close game, and I too will help out on the wings, plus a couple of smoked pork chunks,  sirloins I think she got.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

petefrom bearswamp

No wings for me, my wife hates them. and anything messy.
I am leaning toward the Donkeys
Kubota 900 RTV
57 acres of woodland

John S

I will cheer for whichever team shows the most respect during the playing of the National Anthem!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

beenthere

If I cheer for either team, it will be for the one with the less arrogant QB... and already know who that is.
Pathetic what happened after their last win.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Brian_Weekley

Are you a Bronco or Panther fan?  If you're undecided, here's a decision chart that will help you figure out which team to root for.   Pretty funny  :D

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rooting-interests--picking-between-panthers-vs--broncos-in-super-bowl-50-154558622.html

e aho laula

Thank You Sponsors!