logrite firewoodinator

Started by 47sawdust, February 01, 2016, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Whatever happened to the base splitter,firewoodinator,and the processor.I can find videos on youtube but no info on your web site?
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

thecfarm

I pretty sure they stopped making it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

We stopped making the Firewoodinator a couple of years ago.  I can't figure out how you are able to still see the videos as I changed them to be unviewable.

i don't pretend to understand how the internet works as I am still able to pull up our old website which I don't pay for and was supposed to be gone.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

4x4American

Wow that thing is neat!  I love that winch
Boy, back in my day..

sparks

\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Tam-i-am

We don't make this unit any more and try as I might I can't get the videos off the web.

Once on the web forever on the web.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

barbender

It sure looked like a slick system.
Too many irons in the fire

4x4American

It did look awesome, I loved that winch idea.  I was going to buy 200 of them just to have but since they don't make em anymore I guess I'll have to go to northern toolhttps://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=position"> Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company and buy the knockoff  >:( >:(

;D :D :D :D

Boy, back in my day..

John Mc

I was debating buying one myself, but just don't have the usage to justify it.  I tried to convince a couple of others in my landowner co-op to go in on it with me, but that just didn;t work out.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

DR_Buck

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

John Mc

How do you like it?  I thought they weren't making them anymore.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

DR_Buck

Quote from: John Mc on October 02, 2016, 08:22:52 PM
How do you like it?  I thought they weren't making them anymore.

I love it.    I've had it for some time.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

williaty

Wow, it's too bad they're not made anymore. I would love to have one.

4x4American

Quote from: williaty on October 04, 2016, 01:31:27 PM
Wow, it's too bad they're not made anymore. I would love to have one.

I'm sure that after they read about how I was going to order 200 of them, Kevin's probably down cellar digging the old blueprints up and Tammy is sourcing parts  :D :D

But on second thought, they're probably too busy working on my specialty wood stove poker set  :D :D
Boy, back in my day..

williaty

What was the ballpark price at the time they were made?

John S

2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

John Mc

Quote from: williaty on October 04, 2016, 09:05:44 PM
What was the ballpark price at the time they were made?

From an older post (2011, I think) by Tami: "$5800 and you can add on parts until you have the complete processor for $9800"  (there were a variety of options available).