iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

going to be

Started by coxy, January 30, 2016, 05:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

a ruff day tomarrow  the oldest members of our hunting camp is leaving to move south  :( :(   his dad was the one that started the camp over 80 years ago   tom is 88  he told me this year (after season) ;D where his best hunting spots was  he only wanted his/my buddy and I there when he says his fair well to camp  :( :( :( 

Chuck White

Always rough to lose a friend, even if they're just moving out of the area.   :(

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

timberlinetree

Will you have something at the camp to rember him? Showing you his best spots are priceless.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Chuck White

Another thing you can do is pin up a few pics of the group on the camp walls!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

it went better than I thought  a little water in the eyes and a lot of good memorys  he gave us lots of pic of the old camp that burnt down back in the 60s due to to much partying and for got to shut the stove door there is 2 guns in the new camp that they found in the after math gun scopes are tuff they only melted a little

petefrom bearswamp

When I joined my club in 1977 I was one of the young bucks, I am now the oldest in the club.
We all miss the old stalwarts and I can only hope they miss me when I am gone too.
The club has gone from 20 members in 77 to 11 now with the youngest being in his late 30s.
Cant get young guys interested.
Im afraid the club will not exist much longer.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

I am the youngest at our camp  :o I know about the younger ones a lot of it is what there telling the younger kids DONT KILL ANIMALES its not nice  ::) ::)

Chuck White

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on February 03, 2016, 10:37:32 AM
When I joined my club in 1977 I was one of the young bucks, I am now the oldest in the club.
We all miss the old stalwarts and I can only hope they miss me when I am gone too.
The club has gone from 20 members in 77 to 11 now with the youngest being in his late 30s.
Cant get young guys interested.
Im afraid the club will not exist much longer.

Heck Pete, I'll miss you when you no longer come up and I'm not even a member, but you're only a phone call away!  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!