iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look what I saw at the Carhartt store

Started by Tam-i-am, January 23, 2016, 07:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

So I avoid the mall at all costs but we needed to get something.  When we pulled up we saw a Carhartt store.  We decided to go in and see if we could find Alissa from Axewomen or her father in there as both have modeled for Carhartt.  Almost immediately our eyes were drawn to this picture. In the bottom left that is Noah and Kevin scrutinizing the picture.

Definitely an arch, certainly looks like my color  but ...

With closer inspection I discovered that the gorgeous blue color that grabbed my attention does not belong to a genuine Logrite arch.

But I don't feel too bad as the three of us walked out all decked out in Arborwear.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Have you ever thought about LOGRITE ADVENTURE WEAR?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WV Sawmiller

Takes a real classy lady to visit Carhartt stores, BassPro, Cabelas and such. Glad you had a good time.

Did you tell them they'd sell lots more work wear if all the mannekins were holding Logrite cant and peavey hooks? You might have to loan the a couple just to prove it.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Tam-i-am

there is a Logrite peavey in the Arborwear store ;)
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Thank You Sponsors!