iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blockbuster 18-20 plus

Started by Nemologger, January 15, 2016, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemologger

I went to Mt. Pleasant Iowa today to Blockbuster INC and picked up my new 18-20. Dave gave me the "how to"  and gave me the walk around. I must say I'm actually more impressed after seeing it in person than I had expected.

I'm hoping to get it set up tomorrow and split the daylights out of stuff.
Clean and Sober

Piston

Congrats on the new splitter  8)

We are anxiously awaiting pictures  ;D  How many cords per year do you plan on processing? 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

thecfarm

Yes,sure would like to see pictures of that machine.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

OH logger

they are building a 40 foot paddle firewood conveyor for me that should be done In 2 weeks. they seem great to deal with. never heard much about their processors. I hope you like it. did you use it today?? how did it go??
john

Nemologger

I ran it today...I Love It!!  I was a little slow at first but caught on real fast. Once you can get in time with it , it will really spit out the wood. I was splitting knotty white oak about 18 inches in diameter, Never stuck anything..all went smooth. I took some pics I will try to put on later.
Clean and Sober

timberjack 450

I have bought 2 processors from blockbuster. They are great to work with. If I had any problems I would call Tony and he would go out of his way to talk me thru it. They don't just sell you a machine and forget about you. Always there for the customer.
90 450 Timberjack, JD 650 G dozer, Hitachi 120 excavator, 2400 morbark chipper, 85 Western star log truck,and a 22-22 Blockbuster processor
Almost forgot, and a very patient woman

Nemologger

Clean and Sober

Nemologger

Clean and Sober

Logger RK

Nice looking machine. 👍😎

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Corley5

Nice 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Congratulations! :)   My Block Buster has been great.  I have no reason to buy any other brand :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

OH logger

john

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

NWP

I agree, Blockbuster is great to deal with and make a good product. Have fun with your new machine.
1999 Blockbuster 2222, 1997 Duratech HD10, 2021 Kubota SVL97-2, 2011 Case SV250, 2000 Case 1845C, 2004 Case 621D, John Deere 540A, 2011 Freightliner with Prentice 120C, 2012 Chevrolet, 1997 GMC bucket truck, several trailers, and Stihl saws.

Thank You Sponsors!