iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Came home to a suprise!!!

Started by Woodhauler, January 13, 2016, 03:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Someone had been in my truck garage, the overhead door was open!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nothing missing. Happened between 9:30 and 12:30 today. Time to set cameras up. This is second time someone was prowling around. Called sheriffs office and told them to keep a eye out. >:(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

sandsawmill14

i had a problem with that 10 yrs ago or so  but found a easy solution fudd-smiley their truck needed a new paint job but no problems since ;D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

beenthere

Sometimes a stray signal or a passerby's remote control will open a garage door. May not by your situation tho.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Woodhauler

Quote from: beenthere on January 13, 2016, 05:13:24 PM
Sometimes a stray signal or a passerby's remote control will open a garage door. May not by your situation tho.
No chance of that unless they are in a airplane. 500 yds off road, can't see house or garage from road.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Woodhauler

Quote from: beenthere on January 13, 2016, 05:13:24 PM
First time they kicked the side door open , But all they needed to do was turn the knob. Never had anything missing yet so that's what odd about it!

HuntTilDusk

Either that or you have too much stuff and have not noticed it yet!!! That would be the case for me!!!
"There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot."
― Aldo Leopold

gww

I had a house robbed that I thought nothing was missing but in the end all my wifes jewlery and a pistol and our change can was missing.  All the things that where hidden and easy to carry and easy to get rid of.

Keep looking.
gww

r.man

Are you sure you didn't hit the remote accidentally on the way out or did it fail to close the door when you deliberately hit it.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Woodhauler

Quote from: r.man on January 13, 2016, 06:04:12 PM
Are you sure you didn't hit the remote accidentally on the way out or did it fail to close the door when you deliberately hit it.
[/quote  My log truck was outside last night loaded. Opener is on the sun visor. Wife left 2 hours before me,,,so no chance of that.Truck was parked on the other side of house facing away from garage. 100 yds away.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Sometimes the sensitivity on those doors get squirrelly and when the goor closes, it will come back up.
Mine has done it before if something is in the pathway of travel.

But I know this is not the case.....somebody didn't want your junk.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Woodhauler

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 13, 2016, 06:28:43 PM
Sometimes the sensitivity on those doors get squirrelly and when the goor closes, it will come back up.
Mine has done it before if something is in the pathway of travel.

But I know this is not the case.....somebody didn't want your junk.  :D
I plowed my driveway, took 45 minutes then went and plowed 3 more. Came back it was closed.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!