iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My grown kids are..................

Started by Woodhauler, January 10, 2016, 06:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Being kids again tonight!!!! They are in there late 20s and early 30s ! They dug out the old Nintendo 64 from up stairs! Playing games from 1985 and fighting like its 1985!!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

yukon cornelius

That has to make you happy. I hope my kids come home when they are all grown. I kinda like them!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

r.man

Dig out the pong and show them how it's done.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

samandothers

Quote from: r.man on January 10, 2016, 07:20:24 PM
Dig out the pong and show them how it's done.

WOW! remember playing that in high school. What a memory.

My boy and girl, 29 and 23 were playing Bond 007 Moon Raker or something light that over Christmas as they use to play back when they were both at home.   Then it was on a 64.  Neat memories. 

timberlinetree

It's the simple things in life that are so precious. Glad you all had a good nite!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Roxie

My 12 year old grandson informed me before Christmas that the old games and systems were the latest rage.  Not remakes of the old stuff, the original equipment. 

Say when

Raider Bill

We went to a house party Saturday. Someone was taking pictures with a Polaroid camera. I asked where did you find that old thing?
Answer, she had just bought it brand new. Seems it's the newest "in thing"
I guess on the spot 16 megabyte resolution pix weren't cutting it. Crazy
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

beenthere

Interesting.. maybe the next fad will be the old flash camera with the blue flash bulbs, and the 120 film that had to be loaded for 12 or 24 pics, then turned in for developing before getting the prints back. Not until then did one know if the pics turned out. :)

Still have the old pong board in the drawer, used on the old B&W portable TV.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

samandothers

My only video game was an Atari 2600.  It is in a box somewhere.... I think.

Ljohnsaw

I was picking out a digital camera for my son for Christmas and on the shelf there were 3 or 4 models of "instant" film cameras.  Yeah, a fad.  They were pretty pricey as well as the film.

I still have a Atari 2600 and about 40 games packed away.  We dig it out every 4 or 5 years just for fun.  And it has the original Pong cartridge.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Roxie

Unless you have a sentimental attachment to that stuff, you might want to check out and follow the online bidding on that selling/buying website.  This stuff is hot and pricey.
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!