iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NC Farm show

Started by xlogger, January 10, 2016, 05:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xlogger

Anyone planning on going to the farm show Fed. 2-3-4th in Raleigh, I think Hudson, Timbery and WM mills are going to be there.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Glenn1

Hi Ricky,

I may show up.
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

rockman

Hey Ricky, I been thinking about going, let me know what day you are going, maybe we can have lunch.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

xlogger

I'll put on here that Monday before the show what day I'm going. We will see how the weather is going to be. Glenn, looking for a sawmill? My Nyle suppose to be here Wed.  Still not got the chamber up yet. Not heard from the builder lately, I've got about all the materials waiting.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Glenn1

No sawmill for me.  I want to stay on the good side of my neighbors.  I guess I'm just curious.
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

xlogger

Kevin, not sure yet what day I'm going. Tomorrow suppose to rain so not that day. I'm building a new kiln, should be finished with construction today. But still have to finish electric and pluming in for heat exchanger. Got one guy to help coming for installing controls and not sure what day that will be.

Ricky

rockman

I am gonna go on Friday afternoon, supposed to stop raining by then.

Kevin
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

xlogger

Going over this morning if its not raining. Taking a day off the new kiln, but its almost done just need to do some wiring.

Thank You Sponsors!