iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I hate it when I miss it,,

Started by drobertson, January 08, 2016, 08:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

a good thread got sent to the wood shed, I must have missed something pretty good for this to happen.  I have a feeling before November,2016, there will, or could be many sent there :D :D  this election year has to be the most volatile I've ever seen,,  I mean volatile, like civil stuff, kind of scary,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WV Sawmiller

You have to be fast, That wood shed scarfs them up pretty quick sometimes.

I'm predicting a good year for an independent based on current trends. I'd think a well respected moderate independent with common sense could sweep the board.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

sawguy21

It will be VERY interesting from a Canadian perspective to see how this plays out.  I have some thoughts that would likely get ME sent to the Woodshed for a whuppin. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

chet

Some folks dat get sent to the woodshed get lost in there, and are never heard from again.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

coxy

Quote from: Chet on January 08, 2016, 10:02:58 PM
Some folks dat get sent to the woodshed get lost in there, and are never heard from again.  ;)
:D :D :D

WDH

As an Admin, I can go in there anytime I want, but I rarely do.  There are Haints in there. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Haint
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

slider

I think Danny lives near Haintsville
al glenn

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WH_Conley

Over the years I have seen a lot go to the Wood Shed. That thing has got to be well stocked now. Jeff should be ready for another Ice Age by now. :)
Bill

Gary_C

When I see one of those topics that is sent to the wood shed I am always compelled by curiosity to click on the link to see if they forgot to lock the door but no luck yet. It's kind of like the farmer wishing for rain and hoping he doesn't get too much.  ;D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

beenthere

When something is sent to The Woodshed, would be helpful to have a remnant shown of what caused it to end up there... helpful for avoiding repeating the same mistake or error.
Am thinking it would remove the mystery now hanging overhead. Just a thought.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

LeeB

Enquiring minds want to know kind of thing, right?  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Dave Shepard

If something has been woodshedded, then it really just needs to go away. Leaving Cliff notes would defeat the purpose of the woodshed. ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

rjwoelk

So just as a reminder as to what not to do to go to the wood shed for "A little board of education applyed to the seat of learning" what kind of offence?
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

beenthere

Likely not following the FF rules.  They are at the bottom of every page..
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

What beenthere said, and, another big one. Debating or questioning an admin for actions they may take. I don't so no one else better either.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Klicker

I think the admin does a great job  8)
2006 LT 40 HD

sandsawmill14

i remember what the woodshed meant before the internet :o  and i dont EVER wanna go back :o :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

gspren

I was in MY woodshed today and it's sort of nice, neatly stacked pieces of oak, cherry, locust and gum. Can I get in trouble for mentioning the gum?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

rjwoelk

So Jeff If you question yourself or debate yourself,do you send yourself to the woodshed.
Lol I would always be in there. :D :D :D
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

rjwoelk

Woodshed is a scary place. Once when I was about 8 I was resting my head on my hand, elbow on the table, eating super, My Dad wispered to me 8f he should go get a stick from the woodshed, well I thouhjt h3 figured I needed a paddling,  an  I burst into tears not knowin what I had done wrong. Once explained Dad felt bad about the joke of needi g a stick to prop up my head. We joked about it years later.lol

Thank You Sponsors!