iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

backwoodsman magazine

Started by bighoss550, October 10, 2004, 08:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighoss550

i dont know if any of u have heard of it, but i am a subscriber and thot u all would be quite interested....

i love this mag.  i am in no way affiliated, and am not advertising for em, just informing of the greatest magazine ive ever picked up:)

http://www.backwoodsmanmag.com/

ADfields

Yup, I been reading it off and on for years.  

Also check out Backwoods Home Magazine. ;)
The guy that started it was the same that started Mother Earth News and ran it till the other folks involved there run him off for liking guns and in general not being an eco-nutcase.   Good reading mag for sure. 8)
Andy

redpowerd

another one i subscribe to is countryside. its mostly artilcles from homesteaders, like backwoods home.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

bighoss550

i was afraid i was preachin to the choir:D guess so:)

redpowerd

a three man choir?

how big is YOUR church? :D :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Woodcarver

Make it a four man choir.  I'm familiar with all of the publications mentioned. :) :)  
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Tobacco Plug

We're up to five souls now.  I had a subscription that my brother in law gave me a couple of years ago.
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

HORSELOGGER

Me n' my 11 yr old boy makes 7 8)
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Bigdogpc

'tis not an exclusive group, I have been known to read/devour/mutilate said publication.  I will admit not many have crossed my fingers but I have indeed read a few.

bighoss550

Quote'tis not an exclusive group, I have been known to read/devour/mutilate said publication.  I will admit not many have crossed my fingers but I have indeed read a few.

i see u have the 1220 TK....i was thinkin bout the 1600. do u like the 1220, it may be a better choice

FiremanEd

Add one more, I've been getting the other 2 for years, just got off the phone subscribing to Backwoodsman. Looks like a great mag.
Full time Firefighter / Paramedic
WoodMizer LT300 as secondary, full time job.
AccuTrac Electric Edger

Thank You Sponsors!