iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

thinking of

Started by coxy, December 31, 2015, 06:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

falling of the wagon tonight for a few hours  8) 8)

redprospector

That would be a scary thought for me.
I'm way better on the wagon than I was off the wagon. :o
If you're looking for advice...Mine would be don't!
If you're not looking for advice...Good luck, and have fun.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red

Bad thought . Go out and slam your hand in the truck door .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

East ky logging

Don't jump completely off the wagon but kinda just ride on the back and have a good time tonight that's what I'm doing. Happy new year too everyone and I wish each and every one the best
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety- Benjamin Franklin

yukon cornelius

Last time fell off the wagon it was painful. I think I will just ride the wagon another year. If you do be safe friend!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

coxy

ok fell off got back on  :D fell off again  going to go night night  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

GAB

Quote from: coxy on January 01, 2016, 02:55:22 AM
ok fell off got back on  :D fell off again  going to go night night  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hope you do not to go too far out to scratch your head today.
Wishing everyone a really great year.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Thank You Sponsors!