iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pecan slab with a fox

Started by underwaterlogger, December 30, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

underwaterlogger

Guys check out this pecan slab I cut. Its 50 inches wide and has a fox living in it.
Mobile Dimension circular mill, Woodmizer LT15, Granberg, 50 hp John Deere, 28x9 all aluminum barge, homemade kiln, a ton of chainsaws, scuba gear, scuba certification, and a ton of muscle is how I get it done.

underwaterlogger

Mobile Dimension circular mill, Woodmizer LT15, Granberg, 50 hp John Deere, 28x9 all aluminum barge, homemade kiln, a ton of chainsaws, scuba gear, scuba certification, and a ton of muscle is how I get it done.

beenthere

Nice slab. And good catch on the fox.

Remember, vol. button down on the iPhones... then the pics are right side up for us. tks
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

underwaterlogger

I didn't even see it til someone noticed it on my Facebook.

cbla

Woodey

Nice big Slab of Pecan.  :)

What are your plans to do with it?
WOODMIZER LT40HDD34CAT w/accuset
JLG SKYTRAK 6036 Telescopic Forklift
NYLE L200 KILN
BAKER M412 MOULDER

underwaterlogger

Im probably gonna sell it all but one piece think it would make a nice kitchen island

Thank You Sponsors!