iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

our cat Bubba

Started by thecfarm, December 25, 2015, 06:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

This is Bubba in the bathroom sink. I just did not have the heart to hollar at him. He is only a kitten,4 months old.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

some days you just have to nap where you are at. :D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

drobertson

I like cats,, they do find the most unusual spots to nap,  seen this before, Myla's favorite is Christy's  teacher bag, on the kitchen table,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sprucebunny

Our cat, Mittsy, is sprawled on the counter using some Christmas present socks for a pillow.

Cute picture, Ray  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

r.man

You must not have been using the computer keyboard at the start of nap time. First entry of the video but they are all good. For dog people google " Sad dog diary ".
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

POSTON WIDEHEAD

.....I've done the same thing Ray.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

tree-farmer

Great video, like the saying goes," dogs have owners, cats have staff".
Cat logic defies understanding. If they look out one door and its raining they will refuse to go out, but will go to the other door to see if its raining out that one too.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

sawguy21

That is a good picture, they find the most amazing places to sleep. My sister's cat would sleep on the fence with his body twisted such that his rear half was on it's side and the front half so his legs were on either side of the fence. If our cat sees the rain she will give whoever is holding the door a swat and walk off in a huff. Of course it's our fault. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

StimW

Cat lovers need to go to this site- http://www.catsinsinks.com/
Click on the pic and you keep getting another cute pic!
New HF Band Mill
Branson 35 hp 4 WD Diesel Tractor W/Attachments- Backhoe, FEL W/ Bucket or Forks, 4' Tiller
4000# Clark Forklift W/24" Tires
Promark 6" Brush chipper W/18 hp Kohler

Papa1stuff

We have 12 cats and a lot of them look like they are the ones in those pictures
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Thank You Sponsors!