iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry CHristmas

Started by woodman58, December 25, 2015, 08:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodman58

Good Morning and Merry Christmas. Hope this year found you more profitable than last. If not in wealth, then in health and happiness. Have a great day.
i LOVE THE SMELL OF SAW DUST IN THE MORNING.
Timberking 2200

scully

Same to you ! Would it be wrong of me to go out and mill for fun today ? Still no snow and mild temps !
I bleed orange  .

Magicman

:christmas: to all of my Sawmilling Friends. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tmarch

Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Knute

Merry Christmas! Hope you are enjoying good times with family and friends.

DaveinNH

Merry Christmas everyone, Scully look at it this way, normally at our age we don't have toys for Christmas, So it would probably be wrong of you to not play with your toys on Christmas morning. If I had not had double partial knee replacements 3 weeks ago I sure would take advantage of the NE weather to do something fun outside.
Wood-Mizer LT40HD26     Polaris 6x6 Big Boss
Ariens 34 Ton Splitter       Stihl 460, 261, 70

Chuck White

Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year!!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

flatrock58

Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Sawing in the New Year!
2001 LT40 Super Kubota 42
6' extension
resaw attachment
CBN Sharpener
Cooks Dual Tooth Setter
Solar Kiln

John S

Merry Christmas to all, Happy New Year and thank you to Jeff for continuing to provide this source of support, inspiration and information!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

Kbeitz

Quote from: John S on December 25, 2015, 09:25:12 AM
Merry Christmas to all, Happy New Year and thank you to Jeff for continuing to provide this source of support, inspiration and information!

Yes this forum has been a crash course for me. When I came here I knew nothing about milling.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

WV Sawmiller

Ditto on the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a great bunch of guys. Hope you all have a safe and productive year ahead.

A special thanks to Jeff for hosting this forum and to Tammy for putting up with him and all she does to add class to the FF.

Reposting our card for all.

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

breazyears

Merry christmas everyone. And all the best for the new year.
I myself have finally got a bit of time to get some late season whitetail hunting in.

Wallys World

Merry CHRISTmas to all of the Forestry Forum family! May you and yours have a joyous day!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Peter Drouin

:christmas: To all  8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

crowhill

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
TimberKing B-20, Kubota M-4900 w/FEL with tooth bar, hyd thumb and forks, Farmi winch, 4 chain saws.

Percy

Merry Christmas to all. May the sawdust blow away from you in the comming year.
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

azmtnman

Yes this forum has been a crash course for me. When I came here I knew nothing about milling.

x2... Still learning every day!  :christmas: Thank you all for your friendship and mentorship.
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

samandothers

Merry Christmas to all the family here! 

Yep go play with your toys!

Joey Grimes

Merry Christmas to all !!!
94 woodmizer lt40 HD kabota 5200 ford 4000 94 international 4700 flatbed and lots of woodworking tools.

downsouth

valley ranch

Greetings Happy, Holy Christmas! This is the 3rd day of Christmas.

We Celebrate western Christmas~then counting from 26th to the 6th of January we count the 12 days. We have presents on the 26th and a small gift each day after until the 6th of January~ which is Armenian Christmas.
I usually get a tool each day, a clamp,pliers, sockets, or the like.

Anyway, Merry, Holly Christmas to all of you, to all of us.

Richard

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!